TEMPORARY CHANGES TO OPERATING HOURS AT THE PORTS
In light of the latest COVID restrictions by the Government of Anguilla (GoA) in an effort to safeguard each other, the Board, Management and Staff of the Anguilla Air and Sea Ports Authority (AASPA) wish to inform the general public of the temporary operating hours at each of its facilities, which will be effective immediately. The hours of operations are temporary and will be re-evaluated following guidelines from the GoA and other stakeholders. Permission to accommodate work outside these temporary hours may be granted once a valid request is made at each port, respectively.
- Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport – 9:00am to 5pm, daily
- Blowing Point Port – 9:00am to 4pm, daily
- Road Bay Port
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday and Friday – 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Corporate Office – 9:00am to 12pm, weekdays
AASPA extends blessings to every sector in Anguilla as we face this cluster together. We continue to pray for our stakeholders, especially the Government of Anguilla, our staff and their families and other front line agencies and their family and all maritime and aviation carriers.
Lastly, it would be remiss of us not to continue to thank the persons on the Health Team. AASPA stands with you, and we are grateful.